Terms & Conditions
By placing a booking you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our terms
and conditions. Completion of the booking process forms your contract with Best
Cars are parked at their owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for theft or
damage to cars or property whilst at any of our events/training.
Bookings, Payments & Cancellations
- Payment of fees should be made at the time of placing a booking.
- In addition to the ticket price you may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a
transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fee which may apply to the event.
- Receipt of payment confirms your place on an event.
- Refunds will only be issued if we cancel your booking. No refund will be given if you
cancel or do not attend your booking.
Course Content & Material
- Best Buddies Dog Training & Behaviour reserves the right to change the content,
timing, dates, venue or the instructor. We try to avoid this as much as possible, but
sometimes, this is unavoidable. Best Buddies will not be liable for any losses or
expenses arising from amendments to the course or cancellations.
- All client records and information is stored securely and is kept in the strictest of
confidence. Your information is not shared with any third party.
- The data you provide to us, name and contact details, including email address, phone
number and postal address helps us to contact you about any purchases that you may
make eg classes, workshops, 1-2-1’s, Behavioural Consultations. We can also keep you
up to date with our news and other events available through Best Buddies Dog Training &
- You may ask us to delete your data at any time.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you give Best Buddies Dog Training and
Behaviour permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format the likeness or image
of you/your dog. You release all claims against Best Buddies Dog Training and Behaviour.